Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Sweet Temptations


There is this cute little yogurt shop across the street called "Sweet Frog". The line literally goes out the door and down the sidewalk for this soft serve, do it your self shop. It is cute and sassy with a fun flare and cheap which is the best thing. Not much of a difference from the shops that speckle SL but still fun.

Lately i've been hanging around with the cutest little squeezes in Virginia. My Cousins daughter (who i won't picture for privacy reasons) are my new best girl friends. I absolutely love hugging these girls. We took a walk over to Sweet Frog for a sweet treat during the day.





So virginia is green... not just like a random green tree, but GREEN. I try to describe it to family back home and i just can't do it justice. Here is what i mean:

This is a typical road. The trees are super tall and THICK, you cannot see through them unless you are in them and even then i'd be skeptical. In the trees there is swampy water in places that i'm terrified will contain a "gator" but C laughs at me and says they're not in there... that's what they all say till one eats you i say.
This is a picture of our apartment complex from across the way... see the trees. HUGE! I love to sit on the balcony and listen to all the birds. They talk all day and night, its fun. I wanted to get a bird feeder but seed is so expensive so C promised that when we get back home he would buy one for me.

Well, that's all the exciting news for today! I miss everyone back home and hope you love what i see.

2 comments:

  1. I do love what I see! Except there aren't any pictures of my beautiful daughter!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete