Friday, May 20, 2011

A happy kind of friday

I love fridays. Not just because they are paydays, but something about the weekend finally being here does it for me. Even though my hubby and i work saturday, friday is a good day. This morning hubby and I woke up early to go to the mall and do some birthday shopping!! I found a cute AE shirt that he said "looked like me" and he found some socks for himself :) I will post a picture of me in my birthday shirt after i wear it sunday.

I go through these anti-social moods every now and then where i'd rather just be curled up in a blanket watching a chick flick while eating yummy snacks. Not because anything is wrong, i just have those days where i am content being alone. Who knows why.

We miss our friends and family back in Utah and can't wait to play with them in the fall. My cute friend is prego and i can't wait to see her cute belly! If you are reading this Mrs. P paalleeese post some pictures :)

Lately i've been really into cooking since i'm working from home all day. I'm trying to cook healthy things on a budget... i know, i should totally write a cookbook :) So far i have made Cafe Rio salad, BBQ chicken pizza, quiche, lasagna, and home made mac n cheese.

Ummm i really don't have a lot to blog about today. I will be taking some pictures this weekend so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Even though it feels like you have nothing to say, it is still fun reading about your nothing to say life. I love you! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Mrs. Jensen I will post pictures! I actually have no prego belly still :/ But I will for sure take and post a picture soon so we can have a prego timeline haha.
    I miss you guys and I can't wait for you to come home! I need my girl time. We were just talking yesterday about how we have no friends anymore haha. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete