Monday, April 4, 2011

Married Life

My hubby and i have been married now for 19 days and counting! Through all the packing and unpacking loads of cars and late nights putting together bathroom cabinets that seem to have a billion pieces, we have grown even closer than we thought possible. We live in a tiny two room (well three if you count the laundry room) apartment that is as big as some peoples kitchens - and we LOVE IT :) Our relatives must think we are crazy as they come visit our tiny hole in the wall (literally) but for us it is all we need. Lately i have been experimenting with recipies! Let me just say thank you mom for all your hard work! I have never appreciated my mom's lasagna (tonight's recipe experiment) so much in my life. How does she make it look so easy? Must be a mom thing huh? I have also tried quiche, spaghetti, twice baked potatoes, lemon chicken (ya not so good... easy on the spices), and Corbin made us pancakes one morning and mac n cheese another night. He is the best husband in the world! Not only does he make me feel like the most important person in the world, he also helps with the dishes(voluntarily i might add), helps me with laundry and cleaning the house, and is a champ bringing home the bacon. I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I love it :) Did you do this after I left last night? I just did my first post! It was pretty difficult lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Emily! It will be fun to read your thoughts as you grow in marriage! You will get great at receipes some day soon and then start sharing your talents with me! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete