Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blessed

I find that i need constant reminders of how blessed i am. My mom used to put little notes around the house with cute inspirational quotes like:


"Think it, want it, dream it... then it's real"


-Joseph and the amazing

technicolor dream coat


Unlike my best girl friend, i have a hard time dealing with change. Always have. It is scary to me not to have a plan. I am such a planner - making lists sometimes down to the hour. A day where i don't have anything planned is super rare. With our trip to Virginia right around the corner and my little heart panicking about the change ahead, i thought it would be a good idea to share what i am grateful for today. So here it goes.


1. Sunsets

2. My family

3. Peanut butter cups

4. That i am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints

5. Snuggling

6. A husband who helps with the house, makes me laugh, keeps me safe, is a worthy priesthood holder, and always kisses me goodnight.

7. smiles

7. trips to the gym with my fun girl friend

9. my ability to see, smell, talk, and walk

10. car rides on sunday afternoons

11. the smell of freshly cut grass

12. watercolor painting

13. the ocean and warm sun

14. peaches

15. laughing

16. those "you had to be there" moments

17. car markers... britton you'll get this one :)

18. flowers

19. fresh fruit

20. amusement parks

21. mini hand sanitizers

22. the beautiful state we live in - yes i am looking at the mountains

23. holidays

24. sparkly things

25. sleeping in


Take a moment and list a few things you are thankful for.. i promise it will make you smile :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your list making. (I wonder who taught you that to begin with)

    ReplyDelete