Thursday, April 7, 2011

All You Need is a Bigger House!


I'm sure many of you reading this post thought I'd be writing about our tiny apartment and wanting a bigger house... fooled you! Today's post is inspired from my management teacher and the lecture this morning. This lady is such a nice person, she actually understands the stress and pressure of college life and as a result is willing to make her class as easy as possible for us students. Today was her last lecture so that we would have the rest of the month to study for the final. She had a slide with a picture of a pile of bricks, small house, and a huge mansion. She said that soon we will be graduating and the key to our success is to dream big. After making the point that we had been the pile of bricks and are now hoping to be the small house, she said, "All you need is a bigger house!".



This little Asian lady explained in her thick accent, in order to get far in life you need to dream big. How true is that! The words of my father echoed in my head. He always pushed my brother and i to dream big and outside the box. I smiled as she repeated herself... all you need is a bigger house! So I'd like to share my little reminder moment with all who is reading my blog, dream big!


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you heard your Dads words as she said what he has said many, many times. I love you and love that you are in college and learning so much! You are amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily I love this. SO true, we need to dream big. I wouldn't mind a bigger house though... ;)

    ReplyDelete