Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Bells


There are so many feelings running through my mind and body right now. My wedding is one month away! That sounds so crazy to me. I am excited to be married and enter that stage of my life, nervous to make such a big leap, anxious for the big day, tired of the stress from school and planning - i can't imagine how i would be right now if my mom hadn't done all that she did / is doing-, ready to go through the temple for the first time, scared for the unseen, and happy that i have found someone who makes me feel comfortable just being me. I feel like my emotions change every five minutes, sparked by the action or words of someone around me - whether it be a close friend or the store clerk. Things are slowly falling into place and the lose pieces are being placed. The big day is right around the corner!

1 comment: