Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My New Philosophy


This says it all. I am so ready to graduate. It is going to be such an exciting time! I have looked forward to this LAST semester since i started counting down the years in 7th grade (Mom i'm sure you can back me up on that). To think all the long nights of classes, doing homework every spare second of free time i get at work, eating cereal because i don't have time to cook, stressing over not enough time or being too tired to study, and not having a social life will soon come to an end. I am looking forward to the yoga sessions, long walks, vacations, family time with my boys, and not having a "to-do" list. Here's to all those in school- keep calm and just graduate!

2 comments:

  1. You have done a fantastic job! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fantastic job! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete