Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the best Mom and Brother anyone could ask for!!! I can't believe another birthday has come so fast. To celebrate i want to spotlight each one of them.

Mom

My mom is amazing. She is a strong woman rooted in the gospel and her family. Cancer survivor, roller coaster rider, traveler, snorkeler, BEST cook ever, my hero, my example, and most importantly - my friend. Here is to another great year Mom! I love you!!


My Bro

Sam is turning 18!!! I can't believe how old he is! I still remember that little chubby cheeked two year old dancing to Michael Jackson with his lion and saying "I wanna go to dis-ney-land". It makes me sad to see him grow up because he is my little brother. Sam is an amazing baseball pitcher, cookie maker, game player, joke teller, ski bum, travel buddy, friend, and priesthood holder. I am so proud of him and every choice he has made in life. You are a handsome guy Sam, i love you so much! 





Happy Birthday to the most amazing people born on September 15!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love you! Thank you for this beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was I not informed of this blog??? I love it! You are darling Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Now you know :) Thanks for your comment Jamie, love you!

      Delete
  3. So cute Ems!! What a great loving daughter and sister you are! Happy birthday Becky and Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawna! I love your blog,you were my inspiration :)

      Delete