Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bring It On

Its amazing how people are controlled by money in this world. This green paper can cause a person to feel happiness, greed, anger, fear, hatrid, and a whole bundle of other emotions. The saddest part is when it comes between loved ones. The one thing that money cannot control in my life is JOY. I say that because when i feel joy it comes from inside me. it starts like a tiny ball of energy from my core until the feeling consumes me and i am invincible. Joy cannot be tampered with, torn down, or taken from me unless i hand it over freely. We can, however, spread joy to others without giving it away from our lives.This reminder has helped me a lot this summer. Life has its hard lessons, and its unfortunate when we have to be a part of them. But we can never forget that we can choose to have joy!

I have a goal this summer to be happy no matter what life hits me in the face with. Joy and I ... we're gonna be tight :)

Ps. I did tie dye today with the wifes... good stress relief. I can't wait to see how my shirt turned out. I'll keep ya posted!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! You smart little girl! Wow how you teach me!

    ReplyDelete