Sunday, November 7, 2010

A little about my man


I just wanted to write a little about my cute fiance. We recently got engaged on September 24 and are looking forward to getting married in March of 2011. He is one of the nicest, funiest, and most caring guys i know. I love that i can be 100% me around him. One of the first things that i loved about him was his sense of humor, it reminded me of my dad and uncles, and made for a very fun first date. I also love his smile and cute dimples - they get me every time! We help each other learn and grow in the gospel and other aspects of life, and are currently loving our marriage prep class. I am excited to learn, love, and grow old with my guy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new layout. It's so fun and pretty. Keep this up even if it ends up being a personal blog just for you. You will be glad you wrote things down. I love you and love to hear what's inside your head. :)

    ReplyDelete